Conservatorships and Guardianships

If a relative or someone close to you is unable to care for him or herself or oversee matters relating to his or her financial affairs or property, probate lawyer James H. Wilson, Jr., can help you establish a conservatorship to insure your loved one is cared for and his or her property is looked after in a competent and professional manner.

If you live in the Richmond, Virginia area, including Chesterfield County, Hanover County, Henrico County or the City of Richmond, and have questions relating to your will, trust, powers of attorney, or other estate planning or probate matters, or you are interesting in learning more about establishing a conservatorship, do not hesitate to contact probate attorney James H. Wilson, Jr., to discuss your situation and the options available to you in handling your needs.

To set up a free consultation, contact me online or call me at 804.740.6464.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Free Consultation
  2. 2 Reasonable Fees
  3. 3 Real Solutions to Real Problems

Fill out the contact form or call us at 804.740.6464 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message