Probate Guardianships

If the parents of a child die, or if a child has been abandoned, is inadequately cared for, or is abused, a court may appoint an adult, who is not the child’s parent, to take care of the child or his or her property (a “Probate Guardianship”). A guardian generally stands in the shoes of a parent, responsible for the child’s shelter, education and medical care and other personal needs.

If you live in the Richmond, Virginia area, including Chesterfield County, Hanover County, Henrico County or the City of Richmond, and have questions relating to an estate planning matter, your will, estate administration, probate matters, or a probate guardianship, do not hesitate to contact probate lawyer James H. Wilson, Jr., to discuss your situation and the options available to you in handling your needs.

To set up a free consultation, contact me online or call me at 804.740.6464.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Free Consultation
  2. 2 Reasonable Fees
  3. 3 Real Solutions to Real Problems

Fill out the contact form or call us at 804.740.6464 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message